Descent Into Madness Descent Into Madness

Hey! I used your music in my video. Hopefully you'll get more plays now. I'll make a mark here, 229 plays so far. Let's see how it goes :)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZgUf1i A3KII

Epic Trailer!! Epic Trailer!!

Great job! Used it in this trailer:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F0EvBw b69Sw

HaydenDavenport responds:

Wow! Fantastic job! Seriously! I got goosebumps. You did a great job of syncing the visuals with the music. It made it incredibly effective. Really really good job! Thank you for choosing my piece. I'm proud to be a part of your project. :D

This Is Halloween {Alix1} This Is Halloween {Alix1}

You my bestest friendz plkx!

5/5 10/10.

I wish I could play piano like this. You chose a great song. I love nightmare before christmas.

alix1 responds:

thhhhaaaannnnnnkkkkkkzzzzzz!

BPL - Får Jag Med Er BPL - Får Jag Med Er

Mycket bra

Förväntade mig skit men det här låter ju riktigt bra.

BaraPaLatsas responds:

haha, det var rolig kritik iaf...Fred vare med dig / Joel af BPL

Now You're A Hero - Remix Now You're A Hero - Remix

Love it

Great job. Abstract and mellow. Creative and inspiring. Love the second bass, I was surprised since it's different from what I used. Nice. Looking forward to hearing more from you.

padlock916 responds:

wow thanks a lot!!! I belive the original is a peice of genious so i'm quite flattered to see that you liked this version. it actually isn't finished though i just haven't been able to work on it for a while. anyway, Thanks again.

-Glorious morning- -Glorious morning-

Impressive

I played Age of War when I heard this song. As a musician myself I must say I'm impressed and also a bit jealous :)

now your a hero (cover) now your a hero (cover)

Great fun!

It's really really too bad about the bad quality of the mic. Borrow a mic or record it at someone else. There's also a slight timing issue. You can solve that by training, training aaaand....training. A hint is also to record it in parts. Do you think I sung it from beginning to end? Noooo :)

infernocpf responds:

thanks for the advice =D. you have no idea how many takes i had where i had messed up and just started speaking some random bla bla to the beat of the song lol

Haze - Through the night Haze - Through the night

WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This rocks so hard. 5/5 10/10

DOWNLOADED!

SeamlessR - Remember SeamlessR - Remember

Magnificent

I started this song and then went on to do something else on the web. Now it's been looping for 10 minutes and I didn't notice. 5/5 10/10. Downloaded.

Djmartcore Trickyremix Dnbloop Djmartcore Trickyremix Dnbloop

Good one

You got an interesting thing going on here.